Voices for Healthy Kids Policy Campaign Grants $50K-$200K
The Voices for Healthy Kids’ mission is to support, drive and inform local, state and tribal policy change efforts that will dramatically improve the health of children who are Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, American Indian and Alaskan Native or from families who have low income through campaigns, partnerships/networks, research and communications.
The Policy Campaign Grant is designed to support strategic issue advocacy campaigns supporting Voices for Healthy Kids policy priorities with a focus on health equity. Applications must be specific to an individual campaign for public policy change in one state, city, town or county, or tribal nation.
Applications should focus on public policy changes to reduce health disparities for children in urban, suburban or rural settings who are Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, American Indian, and Alaskan Native or from families who have low income.
This call for applications has a narrowed list of current policy issues to ensure a balanced grant portfolio.
We will accept applications on the following policy issues:
- Sugary Drink Tax and Investment
- Healthier Options at Restaurants
- School Food Access and Healthy Quality
- Early Care and Education Security
- Head Start/Early Head Start
- Water Access in Schools
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Expansion and Nutrition Incentives
Information and the application for the Policy Campaign Grant are online. All applications will be submitted in this system and registration is required. Please follow these simple steps to register:
- Visit https://voicesforhealthykids.fluxx.io and in the lower right corner of the webpage, click the create account now button. Be sure to use Google Chrome as this site does not work with Internet Explorer.
- Complete the eligibility quiz.
- If your organization is eligible you will then need to complete a registration form for your organization and individual information.
- Once submitted, your registration will be reviewed and approved within 24 hours.
We appreciate your support in sharing this opportunity with organizations working on local, state or tribal advocacy campaigns. Together, we can make each day healthier for all children. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]