NJ TRANSIT Approves Permanent Expansion of Bus Service to American Dream
Since October 25, American Dream opening day, many people have been wondering about parking and transportation options. Parking at American Dream for less than 30 minutes is free, but after that fees start at $3 for up to three hours and go up from there. Parking for over 8 hours or all day is $24. But if MetLife Stadium is hosting an event, such as a concert or a Giants or Jets game, parking will automatically cost $30. While many visitors expect to drive, others may want to use public transit options.
NJ TRANSIT has implemented the following bus service:
- Bus No. 355 which operates daily express service from PABT to the American Dream every 30 minutes.
- Bus No. 356 which operates daily express service from Secaucus Junction to American Dream every 30 minutes.
To utilize Bus No. 356 express bus service from Secaucus Junction customers may travel on any rail line that serves Secaucus Junction or any of the five NJ TRANST bus routes that serve Secaucus Junction and transfer to Route No. 356 express bus for direct service to American Dream. They are:
- Bus No. 2, Journal Square to Secaucus
- Bus No. 78, Newark to Secaucus
- Bus No. 124, PABT to Secaucus-Harmon Cove
- Bus No. 129, PABT to Secaucus
- Bus No. 329, Harmon Cove to Secaucus
Local bus routes which have expanded their operating hours and include stops at American Dream include:
- Bus No. 85, which operates from Hoboken/Union City to Secaucus;
- Bus No. 703, which operates from Paterson/Passaic to East Rutherford;
- Bus No. 772, which operates from Hackensack to the Meadowlands
For more information about bus and train schedules, please contact:
(201) 939-4242 ext. 139