UPDATE: March 20, 2020
We regret to inform you that one of our drivers MAY BE declared as positive for Coronavirus (COVID-19). This is despite all our precautions including wiping down all frequently touched surfaces in our facility and all buses every time before they go on the road.
Please note that our driver has NOT yet been tested. But, one of his family members in the same household has been confirmed positive and our driver is showing the symptoms of the virus at this time.
At this time, we are taking the reasonable and realistic step of suspending all shuttle services as of end of March 20, 2020. The suspension of service is primarily because of our concern that this driver may have passed on this virus to some more members in our team, which we are unable to ascertain. If our driver’s test result is negative, we will consider restarting our service on Monday, March 30th.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience as we deal with this difficult situation.
We will continue to monitor the news closely and will follow the guidance from CDC and other reliable government sources.
The Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention (CDC) offer the following preventative steps for Coronavirus:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick
- Until this outbreak is over, avoid shaking hands with anyone
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash, then wash hands
- Clean frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
Due to the dynamic nature of the coronavirus outbreak, travel restrictions and guidance can change quickly. Please visit the following websites for the most recent updates:
- New Jersey Department of Health: https://www.nj.gov/health/cd/topics/ncov.shtml
- CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Before traveling abroad, check the Traveler Advisory by the State Department: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/