EZ Ride is looking for a bright, energetic self-motivated person for our Shuttle Transportation Program at Wood-Ridge office. The candidate should be computer literate and a problem solver. Prior Call-Center experience is preferred. It is important to be able to efficiently resolve any problems that our customers may have. Our customer service department has an excellent reputation and we are looking for someone with the right skills to become a valued member of our team.
- Part time opportunity with 20-24 hours per week
- 1st Shift (Afternoon Time) Monday to Friday from: 1:00pm to 6:00pm
- 2nd Shift (Afternoon Time) Monday to Friday from 2:30pm to 7:30pm
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Build sustainable relationships through open communication
- Handle complaints and follow up to ensure resolution
- Analyze data and produce reports.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Proven customer support experience
- Proficiency with Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Internet, Social Media.
- Strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish – English)
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High School Diploma or GED required
If you are interest and would like to apply for the position, please send your resume via email:
Contact Human Resources: (201) 939-4242 Ext 138.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour