Learn more about the CDL Professional Driver position
Summary of Work Environment and Work Performed
Description of the Shuttle Program
We are a non-profit, public-private partnership that strives to improve the quality of life for people in northern New Jersey by providing transportation services for commuters, older adults, and people with reduced mobility.
Our shuttles are equipped with tablets computers, GPS and in-vehicle cameras to ensure safe, convenient travel every day of the year. We provide more than half-a-million shuttle rides a year, ensuring convenient and reliable mobility throughout the states most densely populated counties.
The Role of the Position
Full-Time PM Shift – DISPATCHER w/ CDL (Wood-Ridge, NJ)
– Dispatches shuttles per schedule
– Monitor operations over GPS console showing location of each bus.
– Receive phone calls from riders and drivers noting their requests
– Receive returning shuttles
– Assists maintenance supervisor
– May be called upon to drive shuttles on any route depending upon availability of drivers
– Assist management staff in data entry
– Must have a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) – with ‘P’ endorsement
– No ‘Q’ restriction
– Must have a Clean Driving Record
– Customer Service Experience
– Supervisory Experience is a Plus
– Must be able to read, write and converse in English
PAY RATE: Range $17.00 – $20.00 – Based on skills and experience
Full benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, and Retirement Plans
DUE TO COVID-19, WE ARE NOT TAKING WALK-IN APPLICANTS. PLEASE DO NOT COME TO OUR LOCATION.
TO APPLY YOU MUST CONTACT THE HR DEPARTMENT.
Phone: 201-939-4242 ext. 138
Email: [email protected]