Flex-T Mobility Partner is affordable
Flex-T was designed with reliability and affordability in mind.
Fares are kept low thanks to a grant from Kessler Foundation, the network of volunteer drivers, and the cars, insurance and program management provided by EZ Ride.
Here's what you pay
Once a $15 annual membership fee is paid, fares are charged as follows:
- Initial pick up fee: $2.50
- Mileage fee:
- Trips within 10 miles - $1.00/mile
- Trips beyond 10 miles - $1.25/mile
(Mileage fee based on Internal Revenue Service reimbursement rates, which may be changed from time to time.)
- Shared rides qualify for a 50% discount
Fares are deducted from your personal transportation account automatically and you receive an updated statement each month. Money is never exchanged between riders and drivers.
- Late Cancellation & No-Show Policy
- Late Cancellations: If the ride is cancelled less than 2 (two) hours before the scheduled pickup time, $2.00 late cancellation fee will be charged. No fee is charged if the ride is cancelled prior to 2 (two) hours before the pickup time
- No Show: If the trip is not cancelled and the rider does not showup when the driver arrives for the pickup, a minimum of $10 or 50% of the entire trip cost, whichever is greater, will be charged
If you'd like to join the network of volunteer drivers, click here.