Why pay to park your car?
Compare the cost of Car Share vs. Car Ownership
You come out a winner every time with EZ Ride Car share. The cost of buying, maintaining and insuring a car is enormous. Then there’s the rising price of gas, tolls and parking. And most of the time, the car’s at the curb. Or in a parking lot you’re paying for.
By contrast, you can have the benefit of driving an EZ Ride and only pay for what you use.
Set fees to get started
- $25 one-time application fee, to cover the administrative expense of processing your application and verifying your information.
- $50 annual membership fee
- $100 refundable security deposit
- $5 fee to state of New Jersey
Variable fees for your use
- $15 per day, then $10 per hour to a daily maximum of $75. The hourly rate includes 150 miles per day.
- If you need the car for a day, our flat day-rate is $75. The flat daily rate includes 200 miles per day.
Additional miles, over and above those allotted, are charged at the rate established by the IRS, which is currently $0.51 per mile.